The Advanced Leadership Course is focused on leadership, culture and personal development. It lets you step back from day-to-day responsibilities, reassess your value to the organization, develop a broader perspective on your leadership capabilities, and create a personal action plan that you can implement immediately. Our “Advanced Management Skills” training program will provide you with the skill-sets and characteristics to become better than you had ever perceived you could be.
Being an effective director-level manager means you must delegate constantly, become a change agent, and play a vital role as a conduit between executive management and operational staff. This course includes nine key topic modules that are relevant to any manager who manages supervisors and is accountable to senior management for accomplishing strategic objectives. As today’s organizations evolve, leadership strategies must evolve as well. By building on established leadership practices, you will learn advanced leadership skills and techniques to engage your organization strategically through culture change. Gain the ability to lead others through learned strategic change management and enhanced communication skills to ultimately spark and innovate change. This program has been specifically developed to assist managers and those who are responsible for leading others, be it individuals, teams or whole organizations. Time is spent analyzing self, one’s values, motivation and a personal leadership style. After all, we cannot lead others if we are not first a disciplined self-leader.
Online Learning is rapidly becoming one of the most cost-effective ways to educate the world’s rapidly expanding workforce. – Jack Messman, Former CEO at Novell, Cambridge Technology Partners.
Objectives of taking this course
- At the end of this training, you should be able to,
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a middle manager
- Understand leadership for middle managers
- Motivate through effective delegation
- Manage performance through coaching
- Manage change and your own stress
- Planning the support of strategic objectives
- Strategic planning and the role of a middle manager
- Give effective client and management presentations and briefings
- Conduct effective meetings
- Evaluate your leadership role within the complex systems of your organization
- Determine ways to build resilience within yourself and your teams to foster an emotionally intelligent organization
- Devise a plan that enables you to improve your organization’s culture
- Develop a strategy for creating and managing change in your organization
- Use targeted strategic thinking practices to communicate more effectively
- Select appropriate leadership language to enhance your interpersonal communication
- Implement design thinking strategies to foster an innovative culture
- Illustrate a plan for fostering an ethical organization focused on serving others
- Develop a plan for how to apply advanced leadership skills and techniques in your career
What you will Learn in this Course
You will learn advanced leadership skills and techniques to engage your organization strategically through culture change.
Participants will learn effective leadership skills as well as developing a deeper insight into their own management style and leadership.
Identify the key competencies and skills required by international managers.
Assess your own levels of competence in business skills, personal effectiveness and relationship management.
Increase your personal effectiveness in critical areas including project planning, cross-cultural communication, and professional development.
Develop your skills in critical areas of people management: networking with and influencing others, project team management, conducting performance reviews, promoting staff development through training/coaching/mentoring and leading people through organizational change.
Plan for your own leadership and professional development through the organization.
Requirements for taking this course
Requirements for this course include;
- A working Computer or Laptop
- Mobile devices for mobile course completion
- An internet connection to the study devices
- Knowledge of the English language
Who Should take this course
This course is designed for established leaders and managers who need to make strategic organizational decisions. The course is designed for middle managers to senior managers who aspire to further develop their approach to leadership and fine tune their business management skills. It covers leadership theory, leadership styles, other types of ‘intelligence’ required of leaders and the application of management skills to build successful teams and business outcomes.
Modes of delivery for this course
The traditional form of training often involves lectures being given to participants, accompanied by tutorials and workshops, with some independent study. However, there are several other modes of delivery that can also be very effective and apply to our courses as indicated below;
- Online Training. (Electronic and Mobile Learning solutions)
- Face to Face, Presenter – Taught Training
- Blended Learning. A mix of online learning and face to face training
After training membership benefits for this course
For training participants interested in continuous career development and coaching, LearningKing offers affordable membership which comes with a number of benefits including;
- Accessing all free courses offered under our membership scheme
- Corporate Coaching and mentorship
- New skills support for all courses including PEC
- Invitation to Learningking Academy workshops, seminars and conferences
- Timely access to reviews of all the courses you have taken.
Get your membership today and enjoy a bouquet of member services and benefits. Click here to signup for LearningKing membership
All Learningking Academy courses require registration before enrollment and so does PEC. To successfully complete this certificate course and get your PEC authenticated Certificate, you need to complete all the lessons and respective topics. An assessment of your new skills will be done at the end of this course in form of Q and A exams. Once you have successfully completed this course, you will have the option to acquire an official certificate, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world. Your Learningking Certificate is;
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers – include in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill and achieve high results
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning
All LearningKing Certificates have a unique serial number which can always be verified online. There is no room for falsifying certificates.
LearningKing offers two types of Certificates for completed Certificate Courses;
Digital Certificate – a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your course.
Hard Copy Certificate – a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate, posted to you.
For further inquiries and support in regard to your certificate, please contact us here
Course Outline: Lessons – Topics – Quizzes